The Cloud Infrastructure Consultant will be responsible for:
- The implementation of a variety of IT cloud solutions which include promoting innovative solutions within hybrid and cloud-based networking, virtualization, and security infrastructure environments to implement best practices across cloud technologie.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge with the implementation and/or support of hybrid environments. Cloud and/or security experience within infrastructure platforms is preferred. This candidate will exhibit a consultative communication style to clients on cloud solutions.
- Responsible for resolving escalated incident issues, coaching other engineers to resolutions, engineering and implementing complex projects, and for maintaining and overseeing the technology of their assigned accounts
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- MUST have Microsoft Azure Administrator/Architect and MCSE Office 365 certifications.
- Qualification in PMP is a plus.